Online Instructor Training
We have updated our online instructor training offerings to include 1-hour webinars based on our in-person classes. Our goal is to provide instructors with easily-accessible, quality training to meet continuing education requirements and ultimately strive for their Master Educator Certification. Each calendar year we are committed to releasing a total of 12 hours of webinar training. Feel free to mix and match with our in-person classes and get your training started today!
- Courses are self-paced and can be accessed online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- $9.95 per webinar or $29.85 per series.
- Upon purchasing, you will have unlimited access to your designated webinar(s).
- Each individual webinar completed qualifies you for one (1) hour of continuing education.
- Receive a printable certificate of completion immediately upon passing the course.
- All completed webinar series will count as (1) class credit towards your Master Educator and/or Advanced Master Educator certificate. For example, if a series has (3) parts, then all parts have to be purchased and completed in order to ultimately receive (1) class credit for that particular class.
- Courses delivered via 4 different webinar series per year.
- Webinars could accommodate accreditation requirements and many State Board requirements for maintaining licensure.
*Please note, all classes are designed for licensed instructors.