The focus of Milady’s Master Educator Program is to partner with associations to develop highly skilled and effective industry professionals. All of our classes include colorful and dynamic power point presentations. Each class is highly interactive and participant-centered which aids in retention of the material covered and ensures that all in attendance enjoy the experience. Below is some basic information about hosting an event with Milady’s Master Educator Program.
You can choose between 1-day and 2-day trainings. 15 teaching methodology classes are available to choose from. Click here to view the class list.
- Applicable Handouts
- Certificate of completion
- Course completion towards the Milady’s Master Educator Certification
You may request a specific educator, however, the final decision will be decided based on availability.
Contract Pricing Includes:
- Educational materials and supplies
- Shipping costs
- Speaker’s fee(s): Travel/Lodging/Expenses
To learn more about pricing structure, we can be reached at 1-800-998-7498 ext. 2700 or email@example.com.
- Provide a signed contract to Milady for our records
- Provide a pre-registration roster (first and last name of each attendee on an excel sheet) to Milady’s Master Educator Program at least 3 weeks prior to the event to ensure accurate printing of certificates
- Provide a complete post-event list of attendees in excel format within 1 week of the events commencement
The client must provide the following equipment:
- LCD Projector* and 6 to 8 foot Screen
- A/V table
- Power strip
- Prop table for instructor
- Flip Chart with markers
* If you are unable to provide an LCD projector, we will provide one for your entire event for a fee to cover shipping costs of $250 which will be added to your invoice.
Upon request, Milady’s Master Educator Program will assist the client in obtaining approval by the applicable State Regulatory Agency for continuing education credit. However, the client bears the ultimate responsibility for such approval and must bear any additional costs incurred as a result of such approval.
If interested in hosting an event with Milady’s Master Educator Program, please submit the following information:
Thank you for your interest in Milady’s Master Educator Program, the premier provider of educational seminars and workshops. Please feel free to contact us with additional questions.